Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Morts Tummy hurts 6/8/16

June 8, 2016
Mort’s tummy hurts!

Hey family and friends!! Not sure why I put that subject line, just reminded me of Madagascar haha! 

HELLO!! Or as Chileans say, chello, how are chu!? That’s pretty much all I hear when I walk the streets here, oh also every cuss word. Chileans don’t know like any English, only the cuss words, thank you world! 

So wow. I am going to do a bullet point thing again, sorry! But it’s going to be great!

  • I had my last interview with president last week. WOW. I love him. He is like, a prophet to me haha. Literally so full of wisdom and he is just incredible, I am going to miss him a ton. They leave this change. I would love to tell you all the dets, but I am just going to keep it personal. Just know, that I am so grateful to have been called to this mission, to serve these people, to be here. Blessed
  • Changes are in 2 weeks, I might be going (pray for me) haha no, but we will see what goes down
  • Played soccer today, still got it in me, yet feel fat and like I can’t run
  • I was sleeping and I woke up, and I don’t know what happened, but I like jolted, my body had like a spazzz attack and I NAILED my head on the wall haha, it hurt so bad! I thought I was bleeding! So I have a nice little goose egg!
  • We had 6 people, 6 investigators come to church, I repeat, 6!!! The most I have ever had in my mission! It was sooo incredible. And this dope new family, this family they are just gold. I love them! Their mom just died like a month ago, their dad less than a year ago, and one of them is less active, Mauricio, and he is just incredible, A returned missionary. And his family, we are now teaching all of them, and they are just SO cool! So I am really excited about that!
  • I saw a dead cat in the street, not just dead, it got demolished. 
  • Starting to like cats here, this might be a problem, signs I have been here to long
  • Have seen so many women breastfeeding, just whipping it out and their kids going at it. Pray for me
  • I got to go see my old ward!!! Covarrubias! Philipe, a guy in my old Chilean family, familia Gonzalez Turedo, he got baptized!! SO cool! So I got to go and see it, it was soooo good! Truly he changed his life around, and I am so excited for him. It was so good to see this family. Wow, they are incredible. I love them so much!
  • We are doing a talent show this week, haha tots going to sing a song in front of everyone, haha why not!? SIN VERGUENZA!!!!
  • I love Jesus Christ. I love this gospel. It’s true. Thank you for all your prayers, they have carried me through the thick and the thin, I am so blessed to be here, and I love and miss all of you!!!
That’s it!! LOVE LOVE LOVE, besitos (kisses) and choito!!!


Elder Slim Shady Carney

No comments:

Post a Comment