Wednesday, December 21, 2016

FELIZ NAVIDAD! Dec. 21, 2016

FELIZ NAVIDAD!
Dec. 21, 2016
Hola mi familia, mis guashitos!!

Sooo here it goes!!

  • Divisions with Elder Martinez from Uruguay- he is dope, super fun! He is one of my homies so it was great!! 
  • Divisions with Elder Murphy from Idaho, he is a great guy, new to the mission but speaks super well!
  • Today we had a practice, we are singing in the Christmas conference that we have this Friday which will be so great!! So, we were in San Bernardo today which was fun!
  • Shout out to Elder Maser and his step mom, she is literally the best!! Got these dope pajamas, and shirts and socks and just so great, pic included, sorry its blurry!! Elder Maser is just the best! It soo crazy that over a year ago, we spent Christmas together here!! 

So, Christmas. Here it is. We need to give to Jesus. He deserves a gift. A gift of sacrifice. What are we going to give to him this Christmas, this new year? What will we sacrifice? What I really have felt is that wow, we are so blessed. He has given us all. 

To give a gift, is something from you, some part of you to give. Yet Jesus Christ, he gave us everything, he gave us his life. And we need to give him our will, our hearts. We need to follow him.

I have really been trying to focus on Jesus Christ in our teachings, in every teaching, because he is the reason. He is the reason we are here, that we can grow. And he is simply inviting us to come and see who he is, what he does, see the power that he has to literally change our hearts, to find hope. And all because of his birth. So, I am soo grateful for him, and I know I owe him a lot, and I want to invite you all to give to him as well. Because he gave it all, we can give a little. 

He lives. That is his gift. So, learn of him. Find out who he is. 

I am happy. I am soo happy to have this knowledge and this HOPE! And I love it!! 

I have Soo many reasons to not be happy. Literally so many. It’s hot, dogs bite us, we are in the ghetto, gunshots and drugs every day, sadness, people not progressing or even hating us and wanting nothing to do with us. EVERY REASON to be miserable, yet I am SOO happy. SO happy it’s so weird. I love it, and I want others to have it. So, if you are reading this, GO FIND IT!! Go talk to the missionaries, go get on your knees and pray. He is REAL This is real!! And I love it!!

Go find him. 


Elder Carney


THANK YOU SIS. MASER FOR THESE FUN PJ'S!  THEY ARE AWESOME!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment