Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Jdawg iz in the House! March 16, 2016

March 16, 2016
Jdawg iz in the House!!!!

What is up my family!? 

So this week has been good! We did a temple tour with one of our menos activos, (less actives) Ivan, he is just awesome. He is 23 and we found him working with the 23-page list on less active members, haha yep welcome to Chile! But he is just incredible and is changing his life! Also, today for Pday, we went to the temple and it was just super super good. I LOVE THE TEMPLE. So blessed to have temples all over the world, to have one close in our mission, to be able to feel of God’s love for us. I was sitting in the celestial room and just looked in the mirror, and what’s incredible is that everything goes on for eternity. That families truly can be together, that this is not the end. There is another life, we lived with God before this life and we will live with him again. We are preparing to go back home, our real home. And I just love that! I love that we have that. ITS TRUE! This gospel is true. We have the authority of God, to seal families together so they can live with one another, for eternity. I just love that!!! Learning and speaking with all these other religions is really cool, I love learning their beliefs and all that, but everything we do, everything we have, is in the scriptures, is in our religion. It’s just a testament that God lives, that he has a church, and something that I invite everyone to do, EVERYONE, is to pray about it.

Because as missionaries, we can preach all we want, we can stand in the street with microphones and play music like evangelicals and lots of other churches do, but to truly know, you have to pray. You have to ask GOD specifically if these things are true. Find out for yourself. You will receive an answer. He has a plan for every one of his children. He knows your name. He loves you more than you can imagine. Boom. I love the temple. I love God, I am so blessed to be a servant of Jesus Christ. He is our savior! He knows us, he loves us. He lives to bring us home. 

I love you all. Life is good over here in Chile, it’s just a grand old time! I love you and am praying for you all. I}GOD IS GOOD. 

Elder Carney

PICTURES!!!!
1)Yes, we have a hammock...yes we broke it!!   
2) Our Hawaii activity!!
3)Colo Colo is a crummy soccer team here - but cool shirt!!
4) Video !!  Still got it, kind of!!!!
5) Some of the javens (youth) here!  
6) Can't do a back flip anymore, but can still rock the one handed hand stand!












der Carney

No comments:

Post a Comment