Thursday, September 22, 2016

It's the Climb!!! Sept 21, 2016

It’s the Climb!!!
Sept. 21, 2016

Hello family!!!

So today, we went on an adventure! Yep, we woke up at 5:00 am and went and climbed to a waterfall today!! It was sooo incredible and did I run a little bit of the way? Or should I say a lot of the way? YES. haha I miss it sooo much and it just felt so good to be alive!! So yeah!!! It’s called Aguas de San Ramon and it was DOPE!!! And am I tired? Yes. That’s for sure!! Did we walk in total like 13 or 14 miles today? Yes, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. I love hiking!! 

So yeah!! That was fun!! Man it reminds me of Colorado, and just so nice to be in the mountains and everything! Anyways, it was a good week!

We have found new people, it’s been such a blessing. We have just buckled down and done the hard things! It’s been really good, my comp is a really great guy and he is just hanging in there! I was once at that point, and I’ts so weird to see how far I have come! We are having a good time! Just killing it! We have one of our investigators, Valieria, and she has a baptismal date now!! She is trying to quit smoking, so prayers are needed! But she is so incredible, and we are so excited for her! At the end of October hopefully! 

What all happened this week? Oh we had the 18th of September!!! Which is like the 4th of July!! And it was really fun! Well, we only went to the activity in the church for 2 hours then we went out and worked. Which, nobody was really home. Like at all, and the ones who were home are just drunk people, so that’s not really fun! 

We have Sandra and Emerson, who also have a baptismal date, and they are really chill, super awesome and their dad actually has cancer now, so that was kind of hard on them, but we are helping them out! 

WOW am I tired. I am. Yet I am happy! It’s been a really good time and just living the life!! Just keeping it sassy and sweet in Santiago!! 

GOD IS GOOD. I love you all and hope all are well!!!


Elder Carney

No comments:

Post a Comment